- NO to Grease and YES to Greens: You’ve heard it a million times before: You are what you eat! Cut back on the grease and eat more veggies and you’ll quickly see and feel the difference in your energy level and appearance. Brighter, smoother, and plumper skin is just one better habit away! An easy way to start? Indulge with green smoothies.
- Scary Dairy. Many people have skin reactions to dairy. Cut back on dairy for a few days and see if that could be a culprit. Make sure you’re eating a balanced diet that includes leafy greens so that you won’t lack calcium!
- Break A Sweat! Have you noticed how athletes always seem to have beautiful and glowing skin? Sweating releases dirty toxins from your skin and body, clears your mind, and clears your pores. Get your heart pumping with cardio activities such as running, swimming, or cycling for at least 30 minutes per day.
- De-Stress. Stress causes wear and tear on the body, which leads to break-outs and wrinkles. Exercising, massages, getting enough sleep, and reducing your work-load can help ease off some of the tension.
- Stay Hydrated. Internally and externally. Drinking eight 8-once glasses is the easy to remember, recommended amount of water per day. Finding the right moisturizer to nourish and protect your skin type is also very important.
- Exfoliate. Slough off dead cells once a week with a mild exfoliator to reveal fresh skin and support the production of new skin.
- Germs off. Cell phones, fingers, and nails can be full of bacteria - and are often transferred to our face. Make sure you regularly wipe down your phone and avoid unnecessarily touching your face.
Follow these simple daily habits to achieve and maintain clear skin!